Taurus: Strong And Silent (April 20 – May 19)
1. The Taurus Dog is a strong but silent.
2. The Taurus Dog has no problem in doing what is asked, if it is allowed to move freely in the house.
3. It feel like living in heaven when he is close to the Owner. It is necessary to leave something with the Taurus Dog which contains his or her owner’s scent to ensure the comfort and security.
4. Taurus Dog are lazy, they would rather like to sleep than run around and appreciates a comfortable bed having soft blanket on it.
5. Though The Taurus Dog is loyal faithful and easy to train and there is not a posibility for it to ever run away from home. These dogs if possessed with the power of human speech by a stranger, would probably argue more often than not.
6. These dogs are aggressive for food, They love to eat a lot. It is not unusual for the Taurus Dog to dig holes and lay away a goodly supply of kibble for a rainy day.
7. It would be best not to allow this dog to actually see any guests depart, since the Taurus Dog perceives new people as personal possessions and may put up quite a fuss before letting them go.
8. Though the dog doesn’t like to fight If he or she senses the owner is in danger, this dog will abruptly turn into an unusually quick mover.
In short, the Taurus Dog loves to be pampered, they’ll probably not even want to run around the yard.But they are fond of having drive in the car having a window open. Everything this dog surveys is considered to be a personal possession…from his or her feeding bowl to the persons who often visits the home. Physically very strong when young, this dog is prone to get fat with age. In fact, it is somewhat rare to find an older Taurus Dog who is not overweight. For the sake of his or her health, it is sometimes necessary to put them on a diet. The Taurus Dog will happily sit for hours listening to the classical music