Astrology is not a science that caters only to the needs of humans, it can also be used to determine the changes in the life of animals. Pets don’t have a very difficult disposition like people, but of course, they have a strong psychological disposition.
If you have a pet, then you must be fully aware of the fact that animals have feelings. In fact, some cats, dogs, and birds have more feeling compared to other animals. But how do you know all this? How can you possibly determine the temperament of your pets? Well, for that you need to spend some quality and quantity time with them. But nowadays, given our busy schedules, it is very difficult to find that kind of time.
The next best thing that you can do is determine your pet’s zodiac. That will tell you a lot about your pet’s nature and temperament. Pet zodiac tells a lot about the personality of the animal. Want to find out why your bird is so freakishly clean? She may be a Virgo!!!
Choosing a pet by Zodiac now has become a common trend these days. Like in every relationship it is important to find a compatible partner, the same logic must apply to your pet selection. Otherwise, neither will you be happy with your pet nor will your pet be glad.
Though different zodiacs have different qualities, Taurus is one sun sign which produces very loyal companions. Taurus pets are super easy to domesticate and you do not have to work your head off training them.
Additionally, Taurus pets are home-bound, unlike other “wild” pets, they enjoy socializing with new people and spend some family time. The ideal pet for you small, close-knit family huh?
While many pets do not like being stroked or touch, Taurus pets enjoy such attention. They are little balls of love always looking for cuddles.
However, Taurus pets are extremely foody. So if you don’t teach them the right table manners, they can be seen jumping up on the dinner table to get food. Taurus pets are a little possessive about their food and run the risk of getting aggressive if someone or some other animal tries to eat from their bowl.
If you are looking to buy a Taurus bird, then Doves, Sparrows, and Swans can be your ideal choice. However, there are many more types of birds in this zodiac that you can opt for. Though training Taurus pets is an easy process, it is all the easier to train Taurus birds!
Taurus birds love soft music and good food. You can use these two as baits to get your Taurus bird to do what you want them to.
Generally, Taurus animals are very attracted to a luxurious life. Good food, some music, pampering are all that it takes to keep a Taurus pet happy! Additionally, Taurus pets also tend to put on some weight as they age. All that good food finally finds its ways to their stomachs!
Looking for more information and insights on your Taurus bird? Knock yourself out with the pointers below.
- Is extremely stubborn.
- It has larger than the average neck.
- Gravitates toward creature comforts…blankets, pillows and soft bedding, for example.
- It is quite docile.
- Moves rather slowly in comparison to other Pets of the same breed or species.
- Rarely display a great deal of emotion.
- It does not have an abundance of energy.
- It is very patient.
- Possesses an overall determined air…most noticeable in the manner of movement.
- Loves to be caressed and fondled, but in a physical rather than emotional fashion.
- It is loyal, even though facial expressions and/or gestures may not indicate such.
- It is steadfast, true and constantly by the owner’s side.
- Appears to subconsciously gravitate toward things which are pretty.
- He has a temper, though not in a violent way.
- It has a broader (or more square) than the average face.
- Occasionally makes it difficult for the owner to assume what kind of mood is being experienced.
- Loves music…though probably not rap or hard rock.
- Prone to sleep a large amount of the time.
- It is relatively sociable.
- Loves to eat.
- Prefers to stay at home, but welcomes the opportunity to go out for short periods.